Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

I want to be a Millionaire


Walt: write in paragraphs.

I want to be a Millionaire.  I want to become a Millionaire because I want to live in a mansion and be famous.  When I get a mansion, I want to decorate the house so it looks nice.  When I become a Millionaire, I also want to help my family by buying them a bigger house and food so they can always eat and drink.  When I become a Millionaire, I want to buy some fancy cars like a Ferrari or a luxurious Rolls Royce.  I also want to buy a car for my family so they can drive to a to b faster than walking.  If I become a Millionaire, I can buy a plane and travel to countries I haven't been to, and countries I want to go to.  I also want to buy stylish clothes and be on tv.    

I always wanted to be a Millionaire because I always wanted to see what happens when I go close to people with millions of dollars.  I also wanted to put security cameras outside my house so that I can see who knocks on my door and if a thief comes to my house, I can send my guards out to get him.  I also want to be a Millionaire because I want to meet famous people and see what I can do with all of my money.  That is what I want to do when I become a Millionaire.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment