Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

A Healthy Day

Dear Mr.Naidoo

Thank you for organizing the lunch we had to make today.  I had so much fun making a sandwich.

When I came into the hall I saw lots of chairs and tables.  When I sat on my chair I was so excited to make a sandwich.  When I saw the cheese I thought “where is the other ingredients”  Then I saw them on the shelf of the kitchen.

It was fun making a sandwich.  In the hall each teacher had to give each child there bread on the table.  On the bread was butter as colourful as a buttercup.  First I put the lettuce on my bread that Mr.Ramkalawan gave us.  Then I put the cheese on top of the lettuce.  After I put two slices of cucumber on top of the cheese like eyeballs.  After That I put one piece of ham on my cucumber.  My ham look liked a cloud from the awesome movie called Toy Story 3.

Then I put carrots on the side of my bread and after that, finally I put the tuna on my bread  that Mr.Ramkalawan gave us again.  After I ate my sandwich, all of us had to clean all of the mess that we all made.  The sandwich I made was delicious.  I wish we could have an another sandwich making at school.

Today was a really fun day.  I enjoyed everything that we all did in the hall.  It was a fun day and it was a fantastic day. I wish we could make lot's of other sandwiches because I want to be the healthiest kid in the whole world.            

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Samuel you have written a awesome piece of writing. I like the photo that you uploaded. Did you like your sandwich? I know I did.

Unknown said...

Hi Samuel I like your picture. When I read your story it made me feel hungry. By the ways my burger was very tasty too. Do you want to have another healthy sandwich in the hall again?

Post a Comment