Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Basketball is the Golden Sport

                                                   Basketball is the Golden Sport
ARGUMENT:
My favourite Olympic Sport is Basketball.
This sport is played in a stadium.
It is a team sport.  In each team there are 15 players.
The current Olympic Champions for basketball is the U.S.A.



Basketball is my favourite sport because as you play it, it will make you get strong muscles and get bigger.


Another reason why basketball is my favourite sport is because when you play lots of basketball games you get lots of money every year.  If you play basketball lots of times and you are good at it, you could be a legend like Michael Jordan and be famous.


The next reason it is my favourite sport is because you can have a lot of fun.  You can have fun playing with your friends or team or just by watching a game.


Finally basketball is my favourite sport because you can meet a lot of famous people.  Basketball is a sport where you can meet people like Lebron James,  Kevin Durant or even Michael Jordan.



From the reasons I have given above, you can see that basketball is the best sport in the Olympics.  It should be the world's most famous sport.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Samuel, I think that basketball is an awesome sport and anyone can play the sport. I know because I also played basketball. To be honest I wish I was as good as Lebron James or Michael Jordan. How cool would that be?

Unknown said...

Sam your got an interesting story. Sam do you like to play basketball? I wonder, do you have any good moves that you can show us?

Post a Comment