Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Dental Presentation



DentalPresentation.png
Today, Mrs Wallbridge came to our school.  Room 12 joined our class to hear what she was going to say.  She came to our school to tell us about our teeth and what can happen to our teeth.  She told us many helpful facts about our teeth and the things that are bad for our teeth.

We wrote questions about teeth that we don’t know so that when she came to our school, she could answer them for us.  When she came she answered all of our questions and showed us a presentation about our teeth and teeth problems.  Some of the pictures on the presentation were yuck but some of them were them fine.  The most disgusting picture on the presentation was a picture of a lady that had black teeth had and her tongue was missing a part of meat.  That was caused by smoking and drinking alcohol.  When I saw the picture I said to myself that I will never smoke in my life.   I learned many new things about teeth.   

There was one really interesting fact that I thought was very helpful.  That fact was that if your tooth has fallen out, you can put it back in to help the tooth stay alive.  Most of the students were confused but some students and the teachers were amazed.  I thought it was very helpful for her to tell us those interesting facts.  Now I will tell my family about the facts and the things Mrs Wallbridge told us.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Samuel, this piece of writing had fantastic facts about our teeth. Some parts made me scared and some parts made me really interested in those facts. Some of your writing had some mistakes. The lady with her tongue cut in half was very disgusting. I am also not going to smoke of drink alcohol. Have you learnt anything about Mrs Wallbridge presentation?

Post a Comment