Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Dear Ms Parkes

25 September 2015

Dear Ms Parkes,

Thank you for helping me with my writing.  I found an improvement in my writing than last year.  Also for some suggestions to my teacher to help with my writing.

I really enjoyed writing the diamante poem because it was a new thing for me.  I also enjoyed it because we watched the videos about the snake and the Black Piranha and it helped me describe the creatures with new words.

I also understood the meaning of a simple, compound and complex sentence.  Thanks to you and my teacher, I have learned to use them to make my writing better and improve my writing.

I still will need some help adding some compound and complex sentences in my writing to improve it.  I appreciate you helping me improve my writing.

Yours Sincerely,

Samuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment