Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

All Around The Rugby World Cup Recount

                                          All Around The Rugby World Cup Recount

WALT: write a recount on our topic study.

All around the Rugby World Cup was our topic study.  We started this topic in week 1 term 3.  All around the RWC was about the countries that are participating in the RWC.  We had to learn about the country's going to the RWC and what pools they are in.  

In the RWC, there are 4 pools and 5 countries in each pool.  This means that there are 20 countries in the RWC 2015.  The RWC 2015 is going to be played in England.  Twickenham Stadium will host the final RWC game.  I had to learn about 4 countries.  They are USA, Japan, Romania and England.  I had to learn about that country that tourists will want to know like currency.  

When I was done with the countries, I had to make a bookmark.  The bookmark was all about the RWC.  I had to put New Zealand underneath those 4 countries and found the different things about the 4 countries.  I have to give the bookmarks to some students at our school so they could learn some facts about the countries.

I learned a lot of facts of the RWC 2015 and the countries that are going to play in the RWC.  Since I know a lot about the RWC 2015, I will know what countries are in each pool and what 2 countries are going to verse.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Min ga la ba Samuel
I loved this topic. The most exciting thing for me was learning about all the countries. It also had a down side which was it was time consuming. What was your favorite part and why?.

Post a Comment