Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Fractions on a Number Line

Screenshot 2015-03-18 at 9.23.35 AM.png

This game is called Fraction Number Line.  In this game you have to put the fractions on the number line the correct way.  I found this game quite hard but there some fractions that were easy to put on the number line.  For example, I put the 1/2 in the middle of the number line because there are 2 equal lines and I put the 1 whole and the end because it means 1.  I would like to play more games like this because I need to learn more about fractions on a number line.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Samuel
I was surprised by your paragraph. It seems like you understood how to play this game. I played this game aswell and I too found some of the fractions difficult to put on the numberline.

Keep up the fantastic work Samuel.

Post a Comment