Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

The Best Weekend

“YAAAAY” shouted the people.  The people were cheering for the Chiefs.  I was at Eden park when this happened.  I was there with my friends and my friend’s parents.  It was the Blues VS the Chiefs.

At Saturday the 11 of July 2014, my friend invited me over in the morning to his house.  He lived in 37 Wanganui ave near John street.  He came by train to my house.  It was great because he was 10 when he got his first HOP card.  We got to go to his house by train.  I had to stay at his house until 7:35.  The game was gonna be on until 9:00.  We all got dressed and ready for the game.  We were supporting the Blues because they are from Auckland.  We got signs and scarfs for the Blues.  

It was 6:50 so we all got into my friends parents car and drove to Eden Park.  When we arrived at a nearby parking lot, we quickly put our scarfs on and ran to Eden Park.  It was a rainy day so it was very wet.  We ran so we could get food there in time for the game as well.  It was 7:10 when we arrived at Eden Park.  We had to find a spot to sit while we watch the game.  We found a spot but it was very wet.  So we kept looking for seats to sit.

We finally found a place to sit.  It was covered by the top and had a great view of the game.  We picked that spot because the rain could not come on top of us.  At 7:35 the game started.  We bought some food when the game started.  We quickly went to our spot and sat and watched the game.  There were people cheering for the Chiefs but we cheered for the Blues.  Then the game finished.  It was 8-11.  The Chiefs won by 3 points.  It was sad because the Blues almost won.  It was a good game though.  Then we left Eden park and went home.  

That is my best holiday because it was the first time I watched a live rugby game and first time I went to Eden park.  I would like to go to Eden park again and watch another game of Blues VS Chiefs.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel
I have written something about my favourite weekend but my one was about a ride on the motorbikes.How long did it take you to write?

Post a Comment