Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Picture Graph

Screenshot 2015-05-18 at 9.32.19 AM.png

This game is a Picture Graph game.  In this game you have to know some of your tables and skip counting.  In this problem, it gives you a hint so the answer is 15.  I know the answer because a bike is 2 kilometres and 1/2 of a bike is 1 kilometre.  I had to count in twos until I got to the 7th bike.  14 + 1 = 15 kilometres.  Also 2 x 7 = 14.  Then add the 1 to get 15.  This game was very fun to play.  I would like to play more games like to so I can learn more about graphs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel
I like how you explained how you got your answer and what strategy you had to use. I have never played this game before but it sure does look fun. Was this too easy for you to solve?

Keep up the amazing work Samuel.

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Andrea,
This game is very fun and I think you should play it. The problems in the game are easy to solve so I think you play a game harder than this. Thank you for this comment.

Post a Comment