Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Thank You Letter To Mr Steve And Sponsers

Glen Innes School
38 - 40 Eastview Road
Glen Innes

Room 11

Dear Mr Steve and Sponsors,

We are grateful for the uniforms you provided for us.  The uniforms look really nice.  When I heard we were getting new uniforms, I got excited.

I like how the BLK sponsor is on the front and the back.  Changing the uniforms colour to black made it look cool.  Having the uniforms, I hope we get better at school work.  I hope the uniforms change the image of our school because we have never done this before.  

I also hope the uniforms change some of the students attitude so they can represent our school.  Since I got a BLK uniform, I will wear my shirt with pride.   

Yours faithfully
Samuel


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Samuel.
It is wonderful that we got these new shirts. I enjoyed your letter because it said that you really liked the shirts and that you are very proud to wear them. Have you said thank you to Mr Steve yet?

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Shanelle,
I am happy to get the uniforms too. They look really good on us students. I also have said thank you to Mr Steve.

Post a Comment