Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Mug Design

WALT: design our own NZ Milo mug.  
webcam-toy-photo28.jpg
This is the mug design for our art.  We had to make a mug that had New Zealand designs on it to prove that is is from New Zealand.  On my design, I used Maori words instead of drawings because using words is easier and it also shows that the mug is from New Zealand.  We first had to draw four or more designs on paper then choose one that we had to do on our mug.  Then we had to draw the design on the mug and then use a marker to complete the design.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel.
Wow, your mug looks amazing. I think your mug is better than mine because you have nice designs. It was fun drawing New Zealand patterns on the mug.
Did you enjoy doing this?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel
In my opinion your mug looks outstanding. I think that you have one of the best mugs in the class. I have drawn a design on a mug but you one seems to look better. Who gave you the inspiration to draw a design on a mug?

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment