Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Armageddon Day


“Bang, Bang, Crash.”  I woke up to some sounds in my living room.  When I walked to the living room, my brother was playing some shooting game.  It was 11:50 am when I looked at my watch.  I grabbed a drink of refreshing ice tea when I heard “SAMUEL!!”

My brother scared me from behind.  The ice tea splashed all over my face.  He told me if I was ready so I said “Ready for what?”  He said we were going to go to Armageddon at the ASB showgrounds.  I dropped the bottle with excitement.  I quickly rushed to my room and got changed.  When I left the room, I saw him all dressed up looking like a fool.

I was laughing at him but he said “no time for laughter, we have to go to Armageddon.”  I put on my shoes and jumped into his car.  We finally arrived at Armageddon.  The entrance was packed with people making getting in long.  He then told me that we got a free pass to get into Armageddon and said to say thank you to my sister for getting it.  There was also some more people who dressed up costumes.

After a long queue, we both finally got into Armageddon.  It was amazing.  It was just like the last time I went.  There were food stands to our right and people taking photos to our left.  Inside the ASB showgrounds was even better.  People were selling things and there were many events to watch and participate in.  There was one event that my brother and I were really interested called League Of Legends but sadly, it was not there this year.  Devastated, we looked for free things and played some games.

Watching all of those shows and playing all those games made us hungry.  We stopped at a burrito stall and ordered some of their best burritos.  When they were delivered to us, I could smell the flavours in the burrito.  I could eat it in one bite.  One bite of the burrito made my teeth get warm.  I tried to get another one but my brother said “No we have to go.”  I was sad because Armageddon was really cool and I didn't want to leave.  

After a long drive back home I laid down on the couch and took a rest.  I looked at my watch and it was 3:50 pm.  I wasn’t that sad because I got free things.  The free things were to be used in games on the internet so after I used them, I was happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment