Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Double Bar Graph

Kappa.PNG
WALT: create a double bar graph.

Watch             Did not watch
B      G            B      G
10     5            3       7

Today, my class collected some data on who watched the RWC final and who didn’t.  We collected the data in the morning by students putting up their hands to who watched it and didn’t watch it.  It was clear that the boys were the most people in the class to watch the RWC final.  I think the boys watched the RWC final more because they like to play rugby and I think the girls weren't very interested in it so only some watched it.  On Friday, we had to predict the score on the game and Robin predicted the score 32 to All Blacks and 17 to the Australians.  That was very close.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel.
I think that is true when you said that girls are not interested in watching the RWC Final. My prediction was 18 - 38. Did you watch the RWC Final?

Post a Comment